[Zope] decaring a list in python

Ed Colmar ed@greengraphics.net
Mon, 6 May 2002 06:57:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Dieter...  Thanks for the response...

ok...  from the top...

In my init of my product is this:

self.skins_loaded = ['default', 'minimal']

in my manage screen when using <dtml-in skins_loaded>:  "strings not
allowed"

so I make it <dtml-var skins_loaded> and I get: ['default', 'minimal']

I change my form to "skins_loaded:lines" and delete the quotes, comma, and
bracets, and return seperate, then submit the form.

Now <dtml-in skins_loaded> produces the correct result.

This seems like really strange behaviour.

This is the proper way to declare a list, yes?

-e-

--
Green Graphics   :::   Print and Web Design   :::   510.923.0000