[Zope] Searching Developer: Mapping WebDAV to Drive Letter

Bob Corriher bobc@p-wave.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 09:22:02 -0400

Thomas Guettler wrote:

I thought about an open source alternative.

BTW, I am testing a demo version of teamdrive right now.
MSWord (2002) crashes sometimes if it tries to save
a document.

Has someone experience with webdrive vs. teamdrive on zope?

Hi Thomas,

I have tried the trial versions of both Webdrive and Teamdrive on a NT
4.0 SP 6 workstation. Webdrive seemed to work with no problems, but
Teamdrive caused frequent bluescreens, which stopped after I deinstalled
it. This probably says more about NT than Teamdrive however, as I have
to reinstall NT about every 3 or 4 months to keep everthing else
working.

Bob Corriher
P-Wave Inc.