[Zope] here/title in Page Template

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Wed, 8 May 2002 14:17:55 +0200

"here" is the context in which the template is called, not the
template itself - in this case , it is the folder in which your
"index_html" resides, i gather

if you check , you will most probably find that "zope" is the
title-property for your root folder..

seems to me like you want "template/title" ....

:-)

on or about, Wednesday, May 08, 2002, we have reason to believe that Tom Ni=
xon wrote something along the lines of :
TN> My default index_html template is returning "Zope" when I call
TN> here/title
TN> In the ZMI, the title property is clearly set to something else. Does
TN> anyone know why this might be=3F

--=20
Geir B=E6kholt                      web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team