[Zope] Quick question about <dtml-if ...>

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Wed, 8 May 2002 10:15:39 -0400

I'll second that. ALL our stuff is in many, many DTML docs and methods. I
have been looking over ZPT stuff for a while and trying to make sense of it.

One thing that really helped in studying for comparison was creating a new Z
Search Method. Choose an existing ZSQL method and then choose to have one
rendered in ZPT and then another done with DTML and compare the results. It
really helps getting a handle on the concept.

My problem is that I do lots of little things with dtml-if statements all
over a DTML page to get the results I want. I know it should be done in
Python but its hard to switch once your mentality is focused one way.

I think our next big project will use ZPT as a test. We'll see....depends on
the imposed deadline.

My $.02

-Allen