[Zope] Mozillla 0.9.9 and Zope authentication

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 9 May 2002 19:51:23 +0400

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 11:42:20AM -0400, Kirk Lowery wrote:
> I just upgraded from Mozilla 0.9.8 to 1.0RC1. And the next time I tried
> to access my zope site, the authentication would not work for any user
> except for the original administrator set up during installation. And
> even then, the management screen would not complete uploading to the
> browser and would not refresh. I backed down to 0.9.9, same behavior. I
> backed down again to 0.9.8 and everything works.
>
> I know...I know...it's not a Zope problem, but Mozilla's. But if anyone
> knows about this, I'd appreciate knowing if a bug has been filed against
> it under what subject, and especially if there is a workaround. In the
> meantime, I'm just backing down to 0.9.8 again.

   I have been using Mozilla since 0.9.4, and found it pretty good. I never
rave any auth problems. I used all version - 0.9.4, 0.9.5, ..., 0.9.9.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru