[Zope] Zope logging

Marc Lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:59:26 -0400

Webalizer works well on Z2.log.
I have it set up to run every 10 or 15 minutes - in incremental mode it's
very fast.
Set up a cron job to run it.
Use LocalFS to 'open a window' to a directory (like Zope.../var/log) and
have Webalizer dump it's report there - then you can browse it back in zope.

Webalizer also now works on native Squid logs - and squid gives you much
richer data - like resolving IP addresses to country, etc. - so if you run
zope behind squid you can look at the squid logs instead.

on 5/13/02 8:54 PM, Andreas Jung at andreas@andreas-jung.com scrivened: