[Zope] Re: ZFireBirdDA connection string Q's

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 23:57:26 -0700 (PDT)

David,
It looks like it was the white space that was causing
it to fail. I had it working 30 seconds after I got
your email. The ZFireBirdDA connection string works
fine if you convert long file names to ******~1
format. (ie. localhost:c:\progra~1\test.gdb). I dont
know why I didn't think of it sooner. Stupid
Windoze... ;)

srdečne vám ďakujem,
Derek Basch