[Zope] Zope - ISP/server

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Fri, 17 May 2002 08:46:48 -0400

So what is the name/address of this host you speak of?

-----Original Message-----
From: John Schinnerer [mailto:johnschinnerer@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 9:30 PM
To: zope list
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope - ISP/server

Aloha,

>You should still contact them and ask for
> it because if they get enough requests, they may become more
> interested in providing this.

I agree, worth a try; spread the name.

> You can do a web search for managed
> hosting in zope.  It would be easy to give you a folder and let you
> run amok.  Check out free zope at http://www.nipltd.net/Free

If you're interested in managed (not free) hosting that includes zope,
Here's the basic package my host offers:
Web stats
common cgi-bin scripts, C,perl,php apps
apache/apache-ssl/php/zope mysql/postgres (may be extra for DB
depending on complexitity)
shopping cart (not e-commerece!)
3rd level domains on request (e.g. another-name.domain.com)

shell once they pass the un*x test >;}~

USD $99/yr., Payable quarterly, bi-annual, or annual.