[Zope] portals for grid computing

A.J. Rossini [email protected]
17 May 2002 08:35:14 -0700

    carlo> does anybody know about any portals for grid computing applications
    carlo> implemented with zope?

What do you want to do, spawn off jobs from a Zope server serving as a
portal?  If you mean computationally intensive processes, I've got a
few in the planning stages (statistical computing/bioinformatics).

You'll have to be much more specific -- given all the nuances the NSF
(grids-center.org) (and Sun/IBM/etc) have given to grid computing,
there are a number of completely different things you could be wanting
to do.

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		[email protected]