[ZOPE] IDE for Zope

Raj NS rnshas@yahoo.co.in
Sat, 18 May 2002 12:50:35 +0100 (BST)

> There *is* a wxMac, and it shouldn't be too much
> trouble to compile a
> python with wxMac support. Plus, on OS X, you can
> just use the standard
> wxGTK, because there is XDarwin (see the XonX
> --Quentin

Ya i have seen wxwindows.org after my last mail ...
seems interesting ..
Now i dont think i have reason to stick to Tkinter .
Well anyway GUI development is not a gr8 issue ..

For thoze who are eager to get codes in hand .. i can
tell ya .. i managed to get a tree of objects, using
XML-RPC .

Now comes the editor part ( frame manage_workspace in
zope ) .. well i need some suggestion ??? how should
it b ? .. like Zope Interface itself ?? or need
something else too .. something like property sheet
for every object???

lemme know

-Raj

Raj Shastrakar : <shastrakar@hbcse.tifr.res.in>

Everything you always wanted to know about cars and bikes,now
 at: http://in.autos.yahoo.com/cricket/tracker.html