[Zope] How About Storing Python Data Structures Directly in ZODB?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
18 May 2002 19:44:48 -0400

Sure, but not via DTML or any other through the web script.  This is
disallowed by the security machinery.  You'll need to use an external
method or a Python product.

See http://www.amk.ca/zodb/guide/ for more details.