[Zope] Mailing lists functionality

Dan Stowell d.stowell@ucl.ac.uk
Mon, 20 May 2002 11:17:42 +0000

Hi all,

I'm new to this list so I apologise if I'm repeating old questions (though I've searched the list archive already).

Does Zope provide the ability to have dynamically-generated email distribution lists? Does it provide the ability to maintain distribution lists at all (and to actually send the emails)? We don't have Zope installed, but it may be a possibility, and I'd like to know if it could be arranged that staff could sign themselves up to various email announcement lists while browsing a Zopey intranet.

Many thanks in advance.
Dan Stowell
Faculty Information Support Officer (Life Sciences)
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/is/fiso/lifesciences/

Webmaster, Faculty of Life Sciences, UCL
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/lifesciences-faculty/

Room G29, Drayton House, 30 Gordon Street, London
Tel:   +44 (0)20 7679 5472
Email: d.stowell@ucl.ac.uk
Fax:   +44 (0)20 7679 5494