[Zope] Mailing lists functionality

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Mon, 20 May 2002 08:56:24 -0400

Glad I saw this thread as I am about to embark on this task.  Do you know if
it is possible to integrate the Mailman product with Zope in such a way to
have it appear fairly seamless?

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Chris
Withers
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 6:43 AM
To: Dan Stowell
Cc: zope@zope.org

Hey Dan,

Dan Stowell wrote:

> Does Zope provide the ability to have dynamically-generated email
distribution lists? Does it provide the ability to maintain distribution
lists at all (and to actually send the emails)? We don't have Zope
installed, but it may be a possibility, and I'd like to know if it could be
arranged that staff could sign themselves up to various email announcement
lists while browsing a Zopey intranet.

I think you want mailman ;-)

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman.html

cheers,