[Zope] How a WebSite works using Zope?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 21 May 2002 20:27:42 +0200

The ongoing discussion is unfortunate and should have been kept to some dev
lists. It just means that people are thinking about how to improve ZPT, it
sure does not mean to prefer DTML for (of all reasons) "performance"...

Stefan

--On Dienstag, 21. Mai 2002 13:21 -0400 "Jorge O. Martinez"

--
BLOWFISH, n. - Preference for beef