[Zope] How to get the variable in an URL ?

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 11:07:30 +0100

Hi,

It's a lot I haven't answer you. I've found my problem. in fact my
factory has got a new firewall, and insert it in the network. But for
some reasons, it didn't transmit any parameters to my site.
But you show me the way, so I have found the solution

Sincerily
PS

-------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
> > As you can see, there is nothing in the form paragraph. So
> > nothing I am able to catch...
> >
> > Have you any idea ?
>
> it should be in REQUEST, but not in REQUEST.form
> if it isnt, and you have NO spelling errors/typos
> then i have no idea, sorry
> --
> Who's got only a hammer sees the world as a nail
> hans augustin  (software developer)           hans@beehive.de
> beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
> phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com