[Zope] Filenames from uploads

Charles Fulton ccfulton@unity.ncsu.edu
Wed, 22 May 2002 11:09:22 -500

Files are being uploaded from users with a web form like this:

<form method="post" action="uploadAction"
ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data">
<input type="file" name="filedata">
<input type="submit" value=" Report Sighting ">
</form>

<dtml-var "filedata.read()">
will give me the contents of the file but

<dtml-var "filedata"> and <dtml-var filedata>
return nothing.

So my question is, how can I get the string that was in the upload
text box so I can parse a filename from it?

Thanks,
Charlie