[Zope] Using Zope to generate offline content

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer@surbrunn.net
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:54:54 +0200

Check out the ZMirror product. It makes static html from a Zope
site. It works fine. It is small and easy to use. I looked at it
for a Zope site that was to be mirrored by non-Zope boxes.