[Zope] MailHost errors

Colin Fox cfox@crystalcherry.com
22 May 2002 22:30:17 -0700

--=-fcB8+d6qeALq1srivnW+

Hey, all.

I'm invoking a dtml-method from a script, and the dtml-method has a
dtml-sendmail call within it.

I'm getting a

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: MailHost

when I try to execute my dtml-method. I have a MailHost object in the
parent directory.

I was assuming that acquisition would allow a subfolder to see the root
folder's MailHost object. Am I wrong?

I have another dtml method in my root folder, and that successfully
sends out emails with the same MailHost object, so I know the MailHost
configuration, and my sendmail configuration, is fine.

One other difference is that the root folder dtml method is invoked by
another dtml method, and the dtml method in my subfolder is invoked by a
script. Does that make a difference?

TIA,
  Colin=20

--=20
Colin Fox                                       cfox@crystalcherry.com
CF Consulting Inc.                                    GPG Fingerprint:
                    D8F0 84E7 E7CC 5C6C 9982  F1A7 A3EB 6EA3 BC97 572F

--=-fcB8+d6qeALq1srivnW+

--=-fcB8+d6qeALq1srivnW+--