[Zope] MailHost errors

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Thu, 23 May 2002 20:52:37 +0200

Hello Colin,

CF> Another question I had was can I simply call a dtml method as a
CF> function? ie, if I have a dtml method called 'send_some_email', and it
CF> expects to be able to use <dtml-var email_addr>, can I simply call (from
CF> a script):

CF> context.send_some_email(email_addr='someone@yahoo.com')

CF> I can't seem to find docs on calling dtml methods from python scripts.
CF> Lots of stuff about python scripts from dtml methods, though.

this ought to help :

Call DTML from (Script) Python
by : runyaga
(thanks man , you're great with those recipies !)
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/992031125

as for documentation: try zopelabs first, when you're trying to figure
something out.. I find these examples very helpful getting stuff done,
and rather use the APIs and the source for more specific stuff
afterwards..

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team