[Zope] a win for structured text

Jerome Alet alet@librelogiciel.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 16:18:53 +0200

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 03:57:35PM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
> > On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 03:32:47PM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
>
> Not all images can have the same dimension... some are bigger in width,
> others in height
> that depends on which fosforplate the radiographer used during examinitation
> etc.

Same for us here, not all were even oriented the same, mogrify takes
care of that (or else I misunderstand what you want)

IIRC mogrify can also resize according to a percentage so you can produce
thumbnails which dimensions will depend on the dimensions of the
original images.

> > NB : this site was made with Pr. J.M. Brucher from your own university ;-)
>
> Nah, not the same university :-). Don't forget that Belgium has had its
> language  fights.

Sorry ! I thought that UCL and KUL were different translations of the same
entity...

bye,

Jerome (who apparently doesn't care to look stupid) Alet