[Zope] Products

Marcello Parra Martins lista@parra.locaweb.com.br
Fri, 24 May 2002 16:29:57 -0300

Hello,

I'm a relative newbie to zope and I've been studing it for the few last
weeks.

I have a question: I've seen some products like "Easy Publisher" and "Bizar
Shop" that are not just like the products I've learned to build in "The Zope
Book" and the "Howto's".

Some things I saw were different:
- they are a full package with zope and python included.
- they have two different ways to access: the admin side (something like the
'Control Panel' of Zope) and the user part

My question is: Is there a tutorial or example that I could see how this is
made ??? The examples I see are of little products. Is there one of a
complete and large one ??

Sorry if I've made a stupid question.... I'm working hard, with little time
to learn this excelent Zope.

Thanks,

Marcello Parra