[Zope] ZCatalog of Folder vs dtml method or ZPT

hpinson@indepthl.com hpinson@indepthl.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:25:05 -0600

I am experiencing this problem with my ZCatalog...

The website is made up of folders, dtml methods, and page templates, using a
standard_html_header and standard_html_footer and index_html document.  In a
ZSearch Interfaced report:

Link to a ZCatalogged folder-- the page and inhereted content is returned (like the
standard_html_header and standard_html_footer).  This is desirable behaviour.

Link to a ZCatalogged dtml method or page template-- the page only is returned
with no inherited content (i.e. no standard_html_header and standard_html_footer).
This is not desirable behaviour.

How can I have both-- the page, and the inherited header and footer content appear
when the link is clicked in the ZSearch Interface report?

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson@indepthl.com
Web: http://www.indepthl.com