[Zope] Adding security to a new class method...

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
27 May 2002 22:00:27 -0400

I believe you can do something like this:

ObjectManager.foomethod = foomethod
ObjectManager.foomethod__roles__ = ('Manager',)

This is what the class initialization machinery does under the hood.

- C