[Zope] EuroPython2002

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 31 May 2002 10:43:18 +0200

Last hours for early bird registration at EuroPython 2002 !

Perhaps we should have announced you sooner that we are now well
over 100 attendees. That's already a good band to enjoy a great
conference.

It started pretty quick with subcriptions during minutes after the
registration page was online, then we had a frightening slow down,
but these last days have seen a steadily growing rate.

Now, I'm really convinced you will miss a big event if you stay home
while we will be drinking belgian beer altogether. :-)

We will have an O'Reilly competition, with lot's of books to win.
We will have the best developpers and the best sandwiches of the world.
We will have nice weather and lots of discussions about Python future
 (EuroPython, EuroZope, PBF, ...)

What will be missing ?

You ? Oh no !  http://www.europython.org/Registration

See you soon.