[Zope] Redefining variables

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Fri, 31 May 2002 11:33:40 -0400

Hi,

I have searching the Zope archives and I cannot found out how to do this.
>From a form I have 4 variables so the user can wildcard any or all of them.
In the form, I have set the value to display "%" and my sql calls works
fine. I know the user will complain about the "%". So I blanked out the
values. In the form that display the search results I added the following:
<dtml-if "specification==''">

What is the statement to make specification ="%"? After these dtml-if
statements I have the sql call (<dtml-in lookup_spec_query>).  Most dtml-if
statement I have seen refer to dtml-calls. Any examples would be great,
thanks.

Larry McDonnell

Proton Energy Systems
50 Inwood Rd.