[Zope] Installing Postgresql with Zope

Lindstrom Greg - glinds Greg.Lindstrom@acxiom.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:26:16 -0600

I have followed the steps in the fine outline
http://www.zope.org/Members/pvl/PostgresqlZopeWin32Howto which explains how
to get Postgressql working with Zope on Windows, I get the following errors
when Zope attempts to load the product

Import Traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ADNWeb\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 541, in
import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ADNWeb\lib\python\Products\ZPsycopgDA\__init__.py", line
92, in ?
    import DA
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ADNWeb\lib\python\Products\ZPsycopgDA\DA.py", line 92,
in ?
    from db import DB
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\ADNWeb\lib\python\Products\ZPsycopgDA\db.py", line 99,
in ?
    import psycopg
AttributeError: 'DateTime' module has no attribute 'mxDateTimeAPI'

Hmmmm...do you see what I did wrong?
--greg

Greg Lindstrom                                       (501) 342-1626
IBCATS - Development Team
Acxiom Corporation
The limits of language are the limits of one's world
 --Ludwig von Wittgenstien

named above, and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please re-send this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your
computer system. Thank You.