[Zope] Re: How to upload files into ZODB via shell script

Josef Meile jmeile@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:15:53 +0100

 > Hello,
 >
 > I just want to upload some files (PDF and Image files, partly targeted
 > to an ExtFile object) to Zope once some event occures on my system
 > (triggered by a cron job or a certain mail reaching the system).

You could create a script in Zope where you do what you want to do and
give a user the manager role. Then in unix you can call the method by
using "wget". You also have to create a ".wgetrc" with the login and
password of that user. Don't forget to secure that file in order to avoid
that other users can access it.

Regards,
Josef.