[Zope] manage_changeProperties and getitem

Marie Robichon robichon@esrf.fr
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:33:13 +0100

--=====================_22243295==_.ALT

Hi everyone,

I have a form which calls up a method and fills in the form fields with the
properties, in order for modification.  The field jref picks up the id of
the method called.

I am now having difficulties to change the properties of the method (in the
same folder as the form) with the following script:

request=context.REQUEST

jref=request.jref
jtitle=request.jtitle
cname=request.cname
etc. etc.

job=context.getitem(jref)

job.manage_changeProperties(
title=jtitle,
navigation_title=jtitle,
cname=cname,
etc. etc.
,)

I get the following error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: getitem

I tried also doing job=context[jref] but that doesn't work either...

TIA

Marie Robichon

Web Task Force
European Synchrotron Radiation Facility
BP 220
38043 Grenoble Cedex
France

Tel: (33) 04 76 88 21 86
Fax: (33) 04 76 88 24 27
--=====================_22243295==_.ALT

Hi everyone,<br>
I have a form which calls up a method and fills in the form fields with
the properties, in order for modification.&nbsp; The field jref picks up
the id of the method called.<br>
I am now having difficulties to change the properties of the method (in
the same folder as the form) with the following script:<br>
request=context.REQUEST<br>
jref=request.jref<br>
jtitle=request.jtitle<br>
cname=request.cname <br>
etc. etc.<br>
job=context.getitem(jref)<br>
job.manage_changeProperties(<br>
title=jtitle,<br>
navigation_title=jtitle,<br>
cname=cname, <br>
etc. etc.<br>
,)<br>
I get the following error:<br>
<b>Error Type: AttributeError<br>
Error Value: getitem<br>
I tried also doing job=context[jref] but that doesn't work
either...<br>
TIA<br>
</b><br>
Fax: (33) 04 76 88 24 27