[Zope] newbie zopeserver question

Jim Lennox jel@vzavenue.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:08:08 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C28FCC.B54D2F30

I have just installed Zope 2.6 on RedHat Linux and it has Python 2.1.3
My browser is KDE Konqueror.

I was able to start the server and get to the manage screen where I
created another user (with manager and owner rights).

Now if I try to logout from the original logon I get this message
"Authentication Failed! Do you want to retry"

If I answer yes then it endlessly prompts me for user name and password.
And if I say yes then the screen says I logged out but it also still
shows me logged in as "admin".

I looked at the browser settings and tried to change them to send
authentication information but nothing changed.

Can anyone offer any advice.

Thanks

Jim

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C28FCC.B54D2F30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT size=3D2>
<P>I have just installed Zope 2.6 on RedHat Linux and it has Python =
2.1.3 My=20
browser is KDE Konqueror.</P>
<P>I was able to start the server and get to the manage screen where I =
created=20
another user (with manager and owner rights).</P>
<P>Now if I try to logout from the original logon I get this message=20
"Authentication Failed! Do you want to retry" </P>
<P>If I answer yes then it endlessly prompts me for user name and =
password. And=20
if I say yes then the screen says I logged out but it also still shows =
me logged=20
in as "admin".</P>
<P>I looked at the browser settings and tried to change them to send=20
authentication information but nothing changed.</P>
<P>Can anyone offer any advice.</P>
<P>Thanks</P>
<P>Jim</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C28FCC.B54D2F30--