[Zope] ZEXP woes with INSTANCE_HOME'd sites

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:05:44 +0000

Hi Etienne,

Etienne Labuschagne wrote:
>   Module Script (Python), line 4, in index_html
>    - <PythonScript at /Channel/index_html>

I don't remember standard CMF sites having a skin layer called 'Channel', are
you using Plone perhaps?

>   Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
>    - __traceback_info__: here.truncID( here.getId(), size=15 )
>   Module Python expression "here.truncID( here.getId(), size=15 )", line
> 2, in f
> AttributeError: truncID

This doesn't look like the kind of error that happens if you have identical
setups on both Zope instances.

Are you sure you're running the same versions of Zope/CMF/Plone on both servers?

cheers,

Chris

PS: You're emitting HTML again, please stop ;-)