[Zope] ZEXP woes with INSTANCE_HOME'd sites

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:25:52 -0800

On Wed, Nov 20, 2002 at 09:10:57AM +0200, Etienne Labuschagne wrote:
> Thanks for the response Dieter,
>
> I do not have any Directory View folders, its just a plain CMF site,

Yes you do. There are a bunch in portal_skins.

> containing some structured text docs and Folders (CMF Portal Folders).
>
> The Folders' icons are broken, even though you can still get into them.

"Broken" as in there is no icon?
This happens when the portal_skins directory views cannot find
the files on disk. Go into portal_skins and browse around.
If you find a whole lot of directory views with nothing
in them, that's the problem. Check the d.v.'s path
(in Properties)  and click Update.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com