[Zope] Iterating inside Sendmail

Mike Renfro renfro@tntech.edu
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:41:34 -0600

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 01:38:30PM -0700, Michael wrote:

> For the time being, I just created a method and manually entered all
> the email addresses in it, ie: Bcc: <dtml-var listNames>, but I
> would like to automate it if possible.  Does anyone have any idea on
> how to approach this?

Keep the listNames method, and put the <dtml-with listEntries> code in
it. Otherwise, you'd be looking at something like:

Bcc: <dtml-with listEntries><dtml-in Catalog><dtml-var email_address></dtml-in></dtml-with>

because I think you'll have to keep your email headers on their own
lines, with no line breaks in them.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu