[Zope] [LDAP] Does LDAPUserFolder work with Zope 2.6.0?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:20:17 -0500

if you know how to use the python debugger you could step through the
code (starting in the validate method) to determine exactly where the
lag is. strategically placed logging (print statements, logging calls)
would also help.

jens