[Zope] How can I create static member variables for a product?

Naveen pnaveen@zeomega.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:39:24 +0530 (India Standard Time)

Hello Tino,
Thanks for your reply.

Here what I did.

I did this using 'Add Product' from control panel(Product Management)'
later I added ZClass to it. I added an property sheet in it.

At the end I have created two instance instance of that zclass.
I have changed the the property in one instance.

When I look into another instance of same product does not seem to be
changed.

Any idea?

With Regards
Naveen