[Zope] cann't log into manage

Clemens Robbenhaar zope@zope.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 04:33:47 +0100

 >     i have installed the lates Zope on RHL 7.2, unfortunately, i forgot to
 > add my username/passwd during installation, so i run python script - i think
 > it is pypasswd.py or so - and add -u=root -p=password accessfile
 > but i got some errors and the line no that cause the error - that means in
 > the python script.
 > how can i add my username/password so i can manage?

Please check the section "Zope Initial Manager" in the Zope book, in section:

 http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/Security.stx

If this does not help, come back to the list, but please include:

 1) the commandline how you called the script that produced the error message
 2) the output from the script

otherwise request for help is futile, you will be assimilated.

cheers,
clemens