[Zope] Zope Hosting on Sourceforge

Thomas Guettler Thomas Guettler <thomas@thomas-guettler.de>
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:00:25 +0100

On Thu, Nov 28, 2002 at 10:10:12AM -0800, Andy McKay wrote:
> Yes, lots of products have Sourceforge accounts if thats you mean. If you
> dont want to bother opening your own you can join the Collective:
> http://sf.net/projects/collective

I have an sourceforge project, I know that I can upload the source
there. But I would like to run Zope there, too. I searched a bit, but
found no project which has zope running at sourceforge.

Since it is an own python product, I can't use the services you find
if you search for "free zope hosting" with your favourite search engine.

Are you running  "http://collective.plone.org/" at sourceforge?

 thomas

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli@thomas-guettler.de>