[Zope] How can be sure to be safe when a new version of a Product is released ?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 10:49:35 -0500

if you upgrade software it is your responsibility to test the new
software before putting it on a production site. your own testing will
tell you if the upgrade is safe.

every website is different with a different combination of products and
usage patterns. no product author can predict all possible interactions
and credibly tell you "it is safe", unless the product is a simple one.

jens