[Zope] upload file to a localFS directory

michael.taņag almightymike@yahoo.com
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 02:37:04 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1517225899-1033465024=:23633

Hi! I was wondering why I can't upload a file inside a localfs directory?  What it does is instead of uploading the file inside the localfs directory, it places it outside. But when I changed the localfs directory to a normal folder, files are uploaded inside the folder.

Can you give any ideas on this so I could upload a file to a localFS directory?

context.alocalfsdir.manage_addFile() # doesn't work properly

Thanks!!