[Zope] DCOracle2

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:50:29 +0200

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 01:27, Dilley, Hara wrote:
> I have an external method calling a function that is connecting to an
> Oracle database using DCOracle2. When I call this function from the she=
ll
> it runs fine; connects to the database. From zope however it doesn't wo=
rk.
> It errors out at the DCOracle2.connect(connectionstring).  Any help on =
this
> or any information on how to debug this error would be greatly apprecia=
ted.

You import DCOracle2 from which Python: /usr/lib/python/ or=20
$ZOPE_HOME/bin/python?

Check anyway for:
1. Oracle environment is for Zope.
2. your database is in /oracle/network/admin/tnsnames.ora
3. Set up "Stupid log"?

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

Science is to computer science as hydrodynamics is to plumbing.