[Zope] MySQL Database not working well with Zope

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:33:17 -0400

You can download the compiled MySQL-python-0.9.1 modules for windows at
sourceforge -- should get you past the "cl.exe" problem.  Here's the URL:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22307&release_id=10289
3.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
Stephen Fung
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 4:30 AM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] MySQL Database not working well with Zope

I've tried to install MySQL-python-0.9.1 again, but,
when I try to build the it, I get a message at the end
saying "error: command 'cl.exe' failed: No such file
or directory", and afterwards, if I try to install it,
I get the same message.  Whats this mean?

Thanks for all the help!

--- Dennis Allison <allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU>