[Zope] SiteRoot Base and copying/pasting

Fearless Froggie fearless_froggie@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:57:30 -0700 (PDT)

My ISP is using Apache to point a couple of my domains
to a couple of my zope folders, then I'm setting a
SiteRoot Base in those folders to those domains so my
urls look right (some of those subfolders were
breeding like crazy in the URL).

I noticed that I can't copy something under one
SiteRoot and paste it outside of that SiteRoot. Why is
that? Is that a permissions issue or is that a result
of the fact that the URLs have been rewritten by the
SiteRoot? I've also noticed that I need to re-login
for each "SiteRooted" section.

Thanks! Rita.