[Zope] mailhost location problem

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:54:39 +0100

Hi,

since restructuring my zope objects to tidy up the project's root
folder, I've been able to get objects working, but others not.

I have put things like some zsql and python methods in a folder called
'helpers', so I can call a python method which spits out a dropdown HTML
element, from any page as <dtml-var "helpers.category_dropdown()">

but I can't seem to make a <dtml-sendmail ..> tag work, however I refer
to the mailhost object living in helpers.
I've tried <dtml-sendmail mailhost="helpers/MailHost">,
helpers.MailHost, and everything else I can think of, but it complains
it still can't find it.
Could anyone tell me how to refer to this mailhost object?

TIA

Ben Avery
YouthNet UK

(p.s. Zope 2.5.1, Python 2.1.3, Solaris 7)