[Zope] Re: Combined the fixes for XMLRPC traceback, authorization, and authorization failure for everyone

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:11:06 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,
It appears that some of the fixes I submitted have
already been merged into the CVS tree. The
BasicAuthTransport has not been though. So, I
submitted issue 602 to the collector.
Thanks for the tip,
Derek Basch

http://collector.zope.org/Zope/525/collector_issue_contents