[Zope] Wildcard DNS with zope?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 11:23:50 +0200

Hi Duane,

per default, zope does not care about the hostname
in the browsers request.
You set up a wildcard domain as usual, pointing
all at your zope box, of course.

The Hostname will be in request.SERVER_URL
(with http:// ...)

And you can call a script in your site or different
ones from index_html.

request=context.REQUEST

keywords=request.SERVER_URL.replace('http://','').replace('/','').split('.')

return context.ArticlePageTemplate(keywords)

HTH
Tino Wildenhain

--On Freitag, 4. Oktober 2002 09:48 +0100 Duane Raymond