[Zope] Getting zctl.py To Start ftpd-- Was: Is Anyone Listening?? Port 8021 Isn't!

David Shaw spam2@theresistance.net
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:47:52 -0400

I have not known anyone to try.  Personally, I have never even run Zope
on Windows.  If ZEO works with Windows, I don't see any reason that it
couldn't be made to work.  I suspect some changes would be required to
the configuration scripts, but it could be done.