[Zope] xron post install problem

AM list_subscriber@neurobs.com
Fri, 04 Oct 2002 12:54:17 -0700

The final solution:
The whole approach seems to work, unfortunately only as long as you
start zope as nobody.
What the **** is going on.?? I cant create a unbroken Schedule object if
I start zope as zope. If I start zope as nobody I can create and edit
the Schedule object. But the moment I start as zope all that is gone.
AM

AM wrote:

> Well ite seems that the approach I listed in the previous email
> succeeds in creating an unbroken Schedule object in the root folder.
> However it suffers from a severe drawback:
>
> Still have the same error. Possibly because Z2.pid is no longer owned
> by nobody. I think I will trash Xron and see what I can come up with.
> AM

 Aseem Mohanty
 Neurobehavioral Systems Inc, 828 San Pablo Ave, Albany, CA 94706
 (R) 510 7696011 (M) 510 3014871 (O) 510 5279231
 "I saw `cout' being shifted "Hello world" times to the left and
  stopped right there!!"                        -- Steve Gonedes