[Zope] Re: Unable to use new version of RenderPM

Derek Basch dbasch@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 16:06:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dirk,
Hi, I double checked the control panel and it does not
have any tracebacks. I believe I am using the latest
reportlab. I also refreshed the product and it
refreshed ok. What should be in the pull down menu?
Maybe im just not seeing it?
Thanks,
Derek Basch

--- Dirk Datzert