[Zope] Newbie problem

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:31:43 -0700

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 01:48:51PM -0400, ebizQ Zope wrote:
> This doesn't work because a dtml method doesn't contain any 'File's, whereas
> the object objectValues is called on in the document is presumably a
> folderish object.
>
> Is this correct?

Nope. A dtml method is a method *of* a folderish object.
When a dtml method calls objectValues(self), the "self" is
really the calling context (the folder).

If you said DTML *Document*, I think you'd be correct.
It should try to find objects within itself.
But I haven't tried this in a long time - I forget what
results.

--PW

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"