[Zope] unexplained shutdown

Tony Flanagan tony.flanagan@engitech.ie
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:56:12 +0100

Hi all
I am running Zope 2.4.3 on Redhat 6.2 to serve a solitary website. This has
been running for nearly two months now but has been problematic over the
last couple of weeks. At that point the Zope server began shutting itself
down, firstly only occassionally but now it is happening every night and I
must restart Zope every morning. I have looked at the Z2.log file for any
indication of what is happening but without any clarification. Has anyone
else encountered a similiar problem or could you perhaps suggest what may be
going wrong. TIA
Tony