[Zope] Constructing a DCOracle2 BindingArray to match an OUT parameter

John Ziniti jziniti@speakeasy.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:36:14 -0400

Hopefully this is not OT for this list.  I am having trouble
understanding how to construct a BindingArray object
to match and OUT param being used in one of my stored
procedures.  The OUT is defined in the PACKAGE as:

TYPE result_rec is RECORD (
    sample_id   wells.sample_id_dn%TYPE,
    ... etc ...
);

TYPE result_table IS TABLE OF result_rec
  index by BINARY_INTEGER;

PROCEDURE get_qc_report
(
   result_tab_io  	 IN OUT result_table,
)

If I try to pass in (just guessing), for example:

results = cnx.BindingArray(1, 9, 'SQLT_REF')

All I get is an "ORA-00000"

results = cnx.BindingArray(1, 9, 'SQLT_RSET')

segfaults and brings down my Zope ...

I'm not sure what kind of BindingArray I should be
using.